Please find the Job Description and let me know the interest. Please reply
If interested then please send update resume along with below information.
Role: ERP Principal Project Manager
Location: Lexington, MA(Locals are highly preferable )
Duration: 10 month
Interview: phone and face to face
Education / Experience:
- BS/BA degree, preferably in science or business. Advanced degree
- Extensive project management experience, preferably with successful
ERP Project implementations.
- Experienced manager and leader with the ability to manage, coach and
influence internal and external resources.
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software package.
- Formal training, including certification, in Project Management a
- Operating knowledge of ERP systems, with preference to Microsoft AX
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Strategic, tactical and management skills.
- Team player coupled with an ability to organize, multi-task and work
independently in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and
Excellent computer skills including the ability to use e-mail and PC
applications (Microsoft Office, Project, Visio)
*Source InfoTech Inc.*W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282|
Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com <wa...@sourceinfotech.com>*|Website:
*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.