Hi Everyone ,
Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for *QA Engineer, at Okemos, MI*. Below is
the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Job Title: QA Engineer*
*Location: Okemos, MI*
*Position: 5 (Level 1, 2 & 3)*
*(US Citizens only)*
*Key Job Responsibilities:*
- Participate in the testing of applications and processes.
- Collaborate with the development team and stakeholders to ensure
testable user stories are created and estimated properly.
- Support user acceptance testing and perform data validation.
- Identify test conditions for user stories and administer the test
plans, scenarios, and cases used in testing based on business requirements
and/or product knowledge to ensure proper functionality.
- Participate in scrum team activities, such as user story creation,
point estimation, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Execute testing tasks while paying particular attention to the overall
- Execute and maintain manual and automated tests to ensure code quality
in a continuous integration environment.
- Develop detailed test scenarios from user stories, identify
application issues and log bugs as needed.
- Maintain proficiency with existing technologies and develop skills
with new technologies.
- Build and share product knowledge within scrum and QA team while
consistently represent quality activities and processes.
- Designed and architect modular, reusable automated testing solutions
that satisfy testing requirements.
- Analyzed daily regression testing results and coordinate QA Team
- Design, maintain, extend, and update the automated testing framework
- Experience developing automated test scripts using on one of more test
automation tools (Selenium, HP ALM, Test Complete, MS CodedUI Test, Silk
- Experience working with both Keyword and Data Driven automation
- Experience designing and implementing performance test scenarios using
load testing tools (Load Runner or J Meter).
- Ability to mentor automation engineers on proper creation and
maintenance of automated tests.
- Assesses, guides, reviews and approves the work of other QE’s through
peer and formal QA reviews.
- Identifies, leads, influences and contributes to the implementation
and continual improvement of QA standards, processes and procedures.
- Experience coding with at least one OO programming language (Java, VB
.Net, C#, Python, etc.…).
- Experience with working in CI / CD environments.
- Experience working with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence,
- Experience working with Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ IDE and Maven.
- Familiarity with databases and ability to write and execute SQL
queries for testing validation activities.
*Required Skills: *
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Information,
Quality Assurance or related degree. A combination of education, experience
and training may be considered in lieu of formal degree.
- Minimum of zero to four (0-4) years’ experience in a Quality Assurance
role with automated test case definition and execution experience. Minimum
of five (2) years’ experience writing test plans and procedures, tracking
errors, documenting results and developing test cases for software
applications. (note: entry level applicants may use education experience)
- Evidence of strong analytical and troubleshooting skills driven by a
logical, methodical approach. Experience testing web-based applications.
- The ability to perform all of the regular functions commonly required
in quality assurance testing and strong comprehension of all concepts and
applications of quality assurance testing.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and presentation communication
skills with the ability to communicate technical data to a wide variety of
- Evidence of the ability to perform in a fast-paced, changing
environment with multiple deadline-oriented projects.
- Exhibit ability to learn new information and complex business
functions and apply knowledge to new concepts and projects.
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7026
Fax: (201) 474-8533
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.