Hi,

Greetings !!

Currently we are looking for *IOS developer* for one of our client, kindly
advise me on your availability, I can be reached at *408-709-1760 ext 9662.*

*Title: **IOS developer*

*Location: **Worcester, MA*

*Duration: **4 – 6 months*

* Rate $50/hr*

*Job Desription:*

· Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK

· Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch

· Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to
mobile devices

· Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
Core Graphics and Core Text

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babul | Sr. Recruiter

*ba...@tresourceinc.com* <ba...@tresourceinc.com>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9662

Fax: 408-213-8316

Gtalk :- babul...@gmail.com

Yahoo :- babullad...@yahoo.com