Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *System Engineer/**Active Directory
Administrator* Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with
full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title                :** System Engineer/**Active Directory Administrator*

*Location        : **NYC,NY*

*Duration       : 6+ Months*

Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Immediate Opening*

*Primary Skills**:*   *System Engineer/**Active Directory Administrator*

*Responsibilities:*

As part of the ICC Workspace and Identity Services (OPSW) the consultant
will provide on-going support for Directory services and will implement
service enhancements

*Key Responsibilities*

   - Support, maintain and optimize the Active Directory, DNS and related
   infrastructures
   - Design, develop, and deploy Active Directory solutions for ICC and its
   partner organizations
   - Collaborate with other teams to design and implement delegated
   administration and support of Active Directory and associated services
   - Collaborate with other teams to implement service and system
   monitoring, alerting and reporting
   - Prepare technical documentation

*Skills and Qualifications*

   - 7+ years of IT work experience with at least 5+ years’ experience in
   system administration of Microsoft Active Directory Systems (Windows 2008
   R2) and 2+years in deployment and administration of Microsoft Active
   Directory Systems (Windows 2012)
   - Experience in installation, configuration and support of multi-site,
   multi domain/forest Microsoft Active Directory environments offering high
   availability and disaster recovery
   - Experience with Active Directory assessment, migration and
   consolidation
   - Experience with hardening and recovery of Active Directory
   - Experience in configuring auditing policies for AD objects
   - Experience in automating domain build, configuration
   - Experience with DNS configuration and administration
   - Experience with Group policy configuration and management for DCs,
   member servers, workstations and users
   - Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting on Active Directory
   - Experience in large-scale and complex environments, particularly
   global implementations with significant reliance on bandwidth-constrained
   high-latency links is an advantage.
   - Experience in Windows administration and strong scripting skills
   - Familiar with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, firewalls
   - Strong document writing skills
   - Excellent communication and organizational skills
   - Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and
   flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
   - Good Knowledge of Windows 2012
   - Exposure to Microsoft Azure is desirable

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@insoursysinc.com     ||| www.insoursys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.