Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Vasu with Libsys Inc  company I
have a *C++ developer* opening with one of our clients in *Herndon,
Virginia, *below please find the job description. If you’re interested then
please share your resume at the earliest convenience.

Job Title: C++ developer

Location: Herndon, Virginia

Duration: Long-term

Rate: $45/hr on C2C(Max)

Mode of Interview: Phone to hire

 Required skills:

 C++, TCP/IP.

Job Description:-

Key Mandatory Skills

·         Good background in C++ is a must

·         Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite

Desired Skills

·         Embedded/ Linux Real time programmer

·         Interprocess communication (IPC)

·         Socket programming

·         Thread and message queue

·         Good networking knowledge

·         Experience with embedded webserver and web interface

·          Working knowledge of BGP and routing protocols

Responsibilities / JD

Software development to design and develop features for building routing
solution on an embedded system.

·         Strong experience in the design, development, and debugging of
embedded Linux software

·         Should have exposure to full SDLC

C++ profiles with good experience in Datacom experience (TCP/IP Networking,
Routing, Switching etc) Telecomm

Thank You,

*Vasu Kommuri, *Sr*.*Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9050| Fax 630-689-5724
*va...@libsysinc.com| <va...@libsysinc.com|> *www.LibsysInc.com
<http://www.libsysinc.com/>