This is Tom here.
*Title : Security Engineer/* *Firewall Administrator *
*Location : Kansas City, MO*
*Duration : 12 + Months*
JOB SUMMARY –
As a seasoned professional in security engineering, performs diverse
functions in assigned area of specialty including network and system
support, incident response or forensics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent through a
combination of education and work experienc
2. Minimum of six years’ experience in a position requiring IT
technical problems solving skills.
3. Minimum of three years’ experience in information security or
1. Demonstrated knowledge of information security discipline via
relevant industry certifications (e.g., CISSP, CAP, CISM, GSEC, GSNA).
2. Understanding of IT related regulations (e.g., SOX, PCI) and
frameworks (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001).
3. Ability to take initiative, work independently and
effectively manage multiple projects.
4. Ability to build and maintain high credibility with all
5. Strong verbal, written communications and task management
6. Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and
7. Strong analytical problem resolution skills with the ability
to react quickly.
8. Proven self-starter and willing to accept additional
responsibilities as position expands.
Thanks & Regards
*Metasis Information Systems*
*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*
*URL: www.metasisinfo.com <http://www.metasisinfo.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.