*Please send the resumes to di...@innocoresolutions.com
*MQ Infrastructure Engineer (Middleware Admin)*
*6+ Months *
*Fort worth** TX*
*Rate: Open on C2C/ W2*
*Phone Screen followed by F2F*
*Responsibilities & Requirements: *
This is a senior position that requires technical excellence and deep
knowledge of Websphere MQ as well as broad knowledge of other related
This is a hands on role and the individual must be must be able to perform
all task assigned as well as the day-to-day administration function.
* Position Requirements: *
• Experience in administration, installation and configuration of IBM
Websphere MQ products
• Experience in IT, working with Message Oriented Middleware products.
• Experience working as an IT Architect designing solutions.
• 5-10 years or more experience with IBM Websphere MQ.
• 5+ years experience writing and reviewing complex technical documents,
specifications, and requirements.
• Strong architecture and design methodology background and 3+ years
experience working in a challenging environment with the technical
architecture of a large enterprise.
• Ability to work with teams of people of vastly different skill and
* HA using VCS
* Architect MQ infrastructure on Sun Sparc using LDOM's
* MQ Clustering
* MQ 7.5 Pub / Sub
* Security using SSL and Channel exits
* Capacity Planning and Performance Tuning
* Monitoring and management.
* Specification of implementation instructions, monitoring requirements,
network hardware requirements, application-modification instructions.
* Providing leadership in the areas of standardization and best practices
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.