Hi Associate,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at ne...@tekshapers.com or call me at *248-565-4747* <248-565-4747>
**126*

Java Developer

Location- Boston MA
Duration- 6+ Months,

Phone and Skype

·         7-8 years of Experience in Java /J2ee  With Strong knowledge in
java / Struts / java script

·         Strong knowledge on IBM MQ / JMS

·         Good knowledge in Spring Framework.

·         Good Work Experience in Cloud development.

·         Good Work  Experience in Wall Street Office Application (loan
portfolio software)   11.x version.

·         Working  Experience in Autosys.

·         Should be very strong in MSSQL 2008/2012  and Database tuning and
knowledge in Database clustering

Neha Kumari

Talent Acquisition

Note : We are going through Tier-1 vendor.

T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 126

*ne...@tekshapers.com* <skum...@tekshapers.com>

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.