**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: PeopleSoft Finance Functional Tester*

*Location: New Albany, OH*

*Duration: Contract *

This position is responsible for developing test cases and testing
new\existing functionalities for PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade.

*Responsibilities:*

•         Work with Business Users to determine existing business process

•         Work with implementation team to ensure all the business
requirements captured in test cases.

•         Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a
team environment.

•         Help users and implementation team with SIT and UAT of new 9.2
environments.

•         Write and/or update system documentation.

*Qualifications: *

•         Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 Asset Management, Project Costing and
eProcurement is must.

•         Must have prior PeopleSoft Upgrade experience.

•         Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including
the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and activities.

•         Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
skills.

•         Knowledge of P2P and O2C is a plus

•         Knowledge of ALM is a plus.