GUYS CANDIDATE SHOULD BE LOCAL FOR *Iowa City *

Hi,

My name is …*Tarun Tyagi*………, I am a Sr. Recruiter with *Pro-Tek Consulting*.
I'm currently working with a Client of ours to fill a "*Duration* "long ---"
*job title*"--- contract opportunity in-- *location -- L*ocation. I found
your profile on a job board and I believe you would be a great fit for this
position. I would love to talk about this further at your convenience.
Please let me know when would be a good time for us to connect?

*Role : Manual Tester*

*Client: HCL *

*Rates for candidates: $35/hr ctc*

*Duration:** 12 months , can be extended*

*Job Description :*

* I'm looking for *

*==> Experienced Lead Tester capable of evaluating very light requirements
collecting the necessary information to System Test a 3rd party upgraded
product.*

*==> Can understand all aspects of the application.*

*==> Develop a light Verification & Validation plan focused on regression
testing. **==> Need to develop a suite of test cases, generally manually
executed and interpret variable results.*

*Hoping to connect with you soon, *

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting –Contact number
213-259-8253 | Email Id :- **ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com*
<ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com>* | *

With 400+ Consultants and 90+ Clients, we are eager to earn your trust and
be able to represent you to our client.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:sigimg0@f24ec6f5e1cd2740f9f5a3cc850359f4]