*Hello , *

*Greetings from InfoSmart Systems Inc!!!*

We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.

*Role: SAP TSW Analyst level IV*

*Location:* Spring, TX

*Duration: *Long term

*Job Description (General Overview of the role):*

Technical Skills (list technical skills below)

o SAP Modules *MM, SD, FI, IOG 340 *

o Specific *experience at least 7 years* in IT for specific SAP area *TSW
(Traders and Schedulers Workbench), Oil and Gas : Scheduling, Ticketing,
Event Capture, Berth Planning, Location Balance, SPW, Silo Management, MCT,
Pipeline Mass Balance, Marine Operations*

• *Advanced knowledge in ABAP, able to code and debug complex issues*

• Knowledgeable in interfaces:

   - XI,
   - WebMethods,
   - Reports,
   - Archiving,
   - Performance Monitoring

*Desired Skills or Experience*: Project work, Agile methodology, Kanban, UCD

*Education:* IT related , Engineering

*Certifications:* SAP, HANA, Agile, UCD , ABAP

Perform *base support work*, *enhancements and project work* in a IT team
in the Manufacturing & Supply area, *ability (Experienced) to work in
virtual environment* as team is spread in several global locations as so
the business we support. Support SAP system in the oil and gas area, TSW
(Trade Scheduling Workbench). Understand business process for downstream
and chemicals.

*Basic Function: IT Supply Analyst*

Job Responsibilities

(Day to Day Activities of the Role):

   - Troubleshoot complex technical issues in SAP environment, resolution
   of requests, interact with end user both face to face but most of time in
   virtual way, collaborate inside the team to work on priorities, be able to
   cope with high workload and pressure, coach team mates less experienced,
   group up and pair up type of work to solve issues, available in case of
   major system issues and be flexible with work time to be able to attend
   meetings in different time zones.
   - Design and build solutions, innovate and meet business demand to
   deliver quality work to our customers.

*Required Skills:*

*Soft Skills (choose applicable skills)*

o Safety Oriented Mindset

o Proficient in English (written & verbal)

o Team Oriented Personality & Positive Attitude

o Effective End User Communication (written and verbal)

o Analytical skills

o Customer Oriented

o Problem Solver

o Time Management

o Team Player

o *Interface with the business/client face to face or virtual*

*o Experience working with large teams in a global environment*

o Experience working independently

o Available for travels.

Thank You.

*Best Regards…*