Dear Associate,

Trust this email finds you well.

I am Ashish from IDC Technologies Inc. and currently having a job
opportunity for *SQL Anywhere* in *NYC, Michigan**. *It is a *6 Weeks *role;
kindly do let me know if you have anyone suitable available with you for
this role.

*Job description---Rate + expenses*

·         Collate issue history and past analysis findings

·         Attempt to replicate issue in a QA environment

·         Analyse DB configurations

·         Debug and analyse DB trace logs

·         Assess potential root cause; including Concurrency, load size,
infrastructure configurations, SQL Anywhere configuration best practices.

·         Document findings and solution to resolve issue

·         Support SAP in SQL Anywhere upgrade.

·         Assist in reviewing updated configurations

·         Review and perform primary regression tests

·         Identify complex, CPU/IO intensive queries/stored procedures/
transformations

·         Evaluate queries for SQL Anywhere and ANSI SQL best practices.

·         Document recommendations to optimise jobs and benchmark expected
state

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashish Verma*

*IDC Technologies, Inc *