*Hope you are doing fine!*

*I am presenting you one of the top notch consultants list for your C2C
requirements, please have a glance on it, and kindly let me know if you
have any suitable position open for their skill set, mail me your daily
requirements across my Mail ID  aven...@smtworks.com <aven...@smtworks.com>*

*Your patience in viewing our consultants list is highly appreciated.*

*Technologies we are Expertise in are* *"Java, Dot Net, Business Analyst,
Informatica MDM, IOS, Sr. QA, Salesforce Admin/ Developer, ETL (MSBI
Developer), SQL BI Developer , PEGA LSA, WebLogic Admin, Android& Windows
system Admin"*

*Name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Exper*

*Relocation*

Manik

*Sr. Java Developer*

Wilmington, DE

8+

Open

Princy

*Java Full Stack Developer*

Overland Park, KS

8+

CA,VA,TX,NC,DC,NY,NJ

Kiran D

*Sr. Java Developer*

Boston, MA

7+

Open

Dinesh

*Sr. Java Developer*

Charlotte, NC

7+

Open

Yafei Zhang

*Java developer*

Piscataway ,NJ

8+

Open

Rohit

*Sr. Java Developer*

Raleigh, NC

7+

Open

Phani

*Sr. Java Developer*

Columbus, OH

7+

Open

Sanghshree

*Java Developer*

Cedar Knolls, NJ

7+

Open

Nishal Shah

*Java UI Developer*

Edison, NJ

6+

Open

Sindhu

*AWS developer*

Edison, Nj

6+

Open

Sri Laxmi

*Sr .Net Developer*

Round Rock, TX

6+

Open

Goutami

*.Net Developer*

Richmond, VA

6+

Open

Karim

*Sr .Net Developer*

Montvale, NJ

7+

Open

Shambhavi

*Business Anlyst(Finance)*

Charlotte, NC

6+

Open

Sharmila

*Sr. QA *

NYC, NY

8+

Only East Coast

Swaroop

*QA Analyst*

Lansing, MI

9+

Open

Tousif

*Salesforce Developer*

Dallas, TX

6+

Only in Chicago and TX

Qixin Chen

*Informatica MDM*

NYC, NY

10+

Open

Gangadhar

*PEGA LSA*

Memphis, TN

11+

Open

Sayeeshwari

*WebLogic Administrator*

Sunnyvale, CA

8+

SFO/Bay area

Swapna

*QA/ ETL tester*

MD

6+

East coast

Tejaswi Rao

*SQL BI Developer*

Denver, CO

7+

Open

Shibu

*Windows system Admin*

Tustin, CA

15+

Only in NY, NJ, TX & CA

Thanks & Regards,

*Venkatesh Adepu*

SmartWorks, LLC || www.smtworks.com ||
Direct : 802-448-8277 || W : 732-853-0777 X 231 ||
Email  : aven...@smtworks.com || Skype : venkat.itechus ||