Hi,
Hope you are doing well

*Software Development Engineer in Test*

*Santa Monica, CA*
*Contract*

Job Description:

ABOUT THE JOB:
Build out infrastructure and contribute to architecture of our automation
platform for our data pipelines, API, and web interfaces
In Ruby, create and maintain suite(s) of automated tests from planning to
implementation for web, API, and Data Processes
Build jobs from resulting automation suites and configure automatic
execution of scripts in our data centers or cloud based systems
Execute the testing of applications at various stages throughout the
development process
Design tests to ensure adherence to functional and data requirements
Manage time efficiently to provide robust test coverage
Participate in the improvement of our processes, frameworks and tools
Produce documentation for automated features and cross train with other
engineers
Investigate bugs and write clear, concise, consistently reproduce-able bug
reports
Mentor team members in building higher technical skillsets

WHAT YOU NEED:

Professional experience within a Technical QA department
BA/BS in related technical field or equivalent demonstrable experience
Ruby Language Experience
Advanced scripting abilities, Strong Linux background
Must be a self-starting, self-guided individual
In-Depth experience in API testing or development
Understanding of Git or another SCM tool
Demonstrable ability for authoring automated web tests using any
programming language
Strong understanding of testing methodologies
Demonstrated ability to understand, and explain to others the architecture
of systems tested
Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as critical
thinking skills

NICE TO HAVES:

Selenium / Cucumber
Python experience
Elastic Search experience
Preference towards Test Driven Development (TDD)
Experience with Jenkins
Experience testing data-centric product lines
Advanced experience with databases (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Familiarity with performance testing tools

*Truly by our faith in GOD, we have become children of GOD.*

---
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phani*
*Novateur Technologies Inc.*