Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

*Title: Facets Functional Tester*

Location: El Dorado Hills, CA

Duration: *12+ Months Contract *

*Note: Must require Visa Copy and Passport Number And Most Recent I94 at
submission time.*

*Job Description:*

1)       Facets functional testing Experience.

*2)       *Specifically strong on *EDI 837 and Claims system area *

3)       Knowledge on ClaimsXten is preferrable

4)       Experience in Healthcare and Facets for at least 3-4 years.

5)       Able to represent at client site.

Lead the offshore team. Work flexibly to coordinate testing team at
different location. (Daily checkpoint call with offshore in late evening

Regards

*Ajay Gupta*

*InfiCare* *Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

D: 703-652-7531 | ajgu...@inficaretech.com

Gtalk: ajay.techw...@gmail.com

www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/>