Hi,

Share me the resumes @ *neha.somn...@idctechnologies.com
<neha.somn...@idctechnologies.com>*

This is Neha from IDC Technologies, Inc.

This is in reference to the Very Urgent positions of *Java Integrations
Developer*  with one of my top clients. If you are interested with this
position so pls mail back with your updated resume ASAP.

*Role: Java Integrations Developer Location: Miami , FL*

*We prefer local candidates who can go for Face to Face interviews at Miami
, FL*

*Required Qualifications:*
·        Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
·        7+ years of application development experience, including
application architecture and design
·        Experience delivering web - based technology and Integration
solutions to meet business needs

·        *Hands on experience with Java / J2EE, Spring, Apache, Camel, AWS
Elastic Bean Stalk, Cloud Watch, MySQL, Docker, **Jenkins, GitHub, Tibco
Mashery, Java 8 and Maven*

·        Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
and documenting progress towards those deadlines

·        Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with
both technical and business users in the organization)

*Preferred Qualifications:*
·        5+ years’ experience in the following: JDK 1.6 / 1.7, Hibernate
3.x, Spring, J2EE, XML, Junit
·        Deep knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
·        Deep knowledge of SOA and Microservices architectures.
·        Experience with SOAP web services and message-oriented middleware
such as AMQP, JMS, MSMQ and SQS.
·        Deep knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS,
Route53, S3)
·        Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
·        Experience with web development frameworks such as AngularJS,
jQuery etc.
·        Experience with Restful design principles and working experience
with REST / JSON interfaces
*Primary Responsibilities:*
·        Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements
analysis, application design, code development and testing
·        Design and implement product features in collaboration with
business and IT stakeholders
·        Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
·        Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high -
quality software releases every 4 weeks through Sprints
·        Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the
business
·        Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and
improving performance
·        Troubleshoot production support issues post deployment and come up
with solutions as required

 Regards,

Neha

IDC Technologies Inc.