*Take a look at this one. *

*BR – $55/hr at a max *

*Phoenix AZ*

*Must be Green Card or Citizen because they will convert at 6-9 months. *

Performance Engineer using jMeter*(USC/GC)*

The position will be 50% performance testing, and 50% services/API/Selenium
testing.

Experience using automated test tools for Functional and/or Performance,
Stability, Scalability, and Reliability testing using BlazeMeter, JMeter,
SoapUI, etc

Min 2 years jMeter experience

Min 2 years SQL experience and an ability to write intermediate to complex
SQL code

Min 1 year experience testing web services, SOAP services, and APIs using
SoapUI or similar tool(s)

Groovy scripting language automating SoapUI tests a big plus.

C# or Java scripting using open source tools to automate Services / API
testing a a big plus.

Min 1 year automating functional tests using Selenium.

C# experience a huge plus.

JavaScript experience a big plus.

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .