SEND ME ME YOUR RESUME ON THIS ID *ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com
<ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com> |*

Hi,

I would like to submit your candidature for this position, Could you please
tell me, How comfortable are you with this position?

*Role : Java Architect *

*Location : Fort Worth TX *

*Long term Contract *

*Mandatory Requirements*

*Expert level programming skills in Java*

*Experience with TDD utilizing Mocking and similar concepts*

*Strong understanding of Microservices architectures*

*Experience with technologies used for service registry like Zookeeper,
Eureka etc*

*Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system*

*Experience with reactive programming (RX, Reactive Streams, Akka etc)*

*Experience with NoSQL Datastores such as Cassandra and MongoDB*

*Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Redis, JBoss
Datagrid*

*Experienced with Platforms as a Service such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift,
etc.*

*Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern
DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jenkins*

*Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Test
Automation (behaviour, unit, integration testing)*

*Desirable:*

*Java Certification*

*Experience with JBoss Drools*

*Experience with any BRMS(Business Rules Management System) like iLog,
JBoss BRMS*

*Experience with JMS, Kafka*

*Experience with Spring boot*

*Experience with Spring cloud*

*Experience with Apache Camel*

*Experience with Gradle*

*Experience with Groovy, Scala*

*Hoping to connect with you soon, *

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting |  | Email Id :-
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com <ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com> | *

With 400+ Consultants and 90+ Clients, we are eager to earn your trust and
be able to represent you to our client.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:sigimg0@f24ec6f5e1cd2740f9f5a3cc850359f4]