Hi,

Share me the resumes @ *neha.somn...@idctechnologies.com
<neha.somn...@idctechnologies.com>*

This is Neha from IDC Technologies, Inc.

This is in reference to the Very Urgent positions of *MEAN Stack Front
Developer *with one of my top clients. If you are interested with this
position so pls mail back with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position**:         **MEAN Stack Front Developer*
*Location:         **Atlanta GA*
*Duration:        12 Months*

*H1B COPY IS MANDATORY ALONG WITH DL Copy and Passport No.*

*Experience Required*

*Job Description*
Mid-level developer with strong foundation in computer science and modern
web app development practices needed to join a team of highly motivated
front-end and back-end developers who will be helping to build and maintain
web services and editorial tools needed to support the 24/7 production
publishing requirements of CNN Digital.  Emphasis for this position will
initially be on front-end development of editorial tools using React and
Angular, though opportunities to work on backend services will also exist
down the road as needs arise.

*Qualifications*
- 5+ years overall software development industry experience
- 3+ year’s experience developing advanced web applications
- 1+ years working with modern web development technologies such as
AngularJS or React.
- Familiarity with Linux, Java and Node.js a plus.
- Familiarity with deploying web applications to AWS a plus
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile
development methodologies
- Abilities to occasionally work off-hours to support major news events
such as Elections and breaking news.
- Education: Desired : 4 year degree in CS, engineering or science.
 Minimum : Equivalent experience

*Do Fill these details important for Submission:*
FULL NAME:
CURRENT LOCATION:
PASSPORT NUMBER:
LEGAL STATUS & EXPIRY DATE: