Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

 Sr. Scrum Master

*Project Location*

 TX-Texas/San Antonio

*Duration*

 6 months /Contract

MOI:-Telephonic+Skype

*Job Description:*

Project:
- As a Sr. Scrum Master, you will be managing two different talented scrum
teams working on critical projects associated with a multi-year IT
Transformation program. Teams strives to follow Agile methodologies and
Continues Integration/Continues Delivery model.

Why should candidates be interested:
- It’s an opportunity to work at an awesome place and raise a new team to a
higher level of efficiency and ease.

Requirements (Must be on resume):
- Certified Scrum Master
- Minimum 3+ years of combined Scrum Master and Project Management
experience
- Past experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Past experience working in a Software Development team, as a Developer,
or QE, or BA, or Architect
- Experienced with common Agile practices (Scrum and Kanban) and different
software development processes involving large scale projects
- Experienced with agile tools, JIRA would be highly preferred

Preferred Skills:
- Experience with JIRA

Education Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience.

Other Necessary Skills:
• Servant Leader – Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be
willing to get hands dirty to get the job done
• Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles
are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make
the tough calls.
• Situationally Aware – Must be the first to notice differences and issues
as they arise and elevate them to management
• Enthusiastic and passionate about Agile methodologies and continuously
raising team’s performance and effectiveness

*Regards,* *Sunil* *Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way* *Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 121

Email : *su...@rgtalent.com <su...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.*

mails from us then please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject
to rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience.
E-mails sent from or to RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*