Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

*Title: BIG DATA Developer*

Location: Jersey City, NJ or Wilmington, DE

Duration: *12+ Months Contract *

*Note: Must require Visa Copy and Passport Copy submission time.*

*Job Description:*

*BIG DATA Developer *with strong experience with event stream processing,
data flow orchestration

·         9+ years in architecture and development of: streaming & batch
analytics platforms, large scale log/event data management, operational
experience with NoSQL databases, and data modeling using Hadoop ecosystem

·         Should have *strong experience in Core Java, Hbase, Hive,
Cassandra, Map Reduce.*

·         *Need strong person from Java background.*

·         Strong Experience with event stream processing technologies such
as spark streaming, akka, Kafka, Flink, *Nifi *

·         9+ years of professional experience working with Hadoop and Big
Data,  HBase, Scala, Cassandra, Java

·         Experience with Enterprise Integration, Data modeling, service
taxonomy design a plus

Regards

*Ajay Gupta*

*InfiCare* *Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

D: 703-652-7531 | ajgu...@inficaretech.com

Gtalk: ajay.techw...@gmail.com

www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/>

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions

* <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ajay-gupta/31/839/304>*