Hi Everyone,
Hope you are doing great,

We have an immediate opportunity for *Project Manager - Private Wealth
Management (PWM) at San Francisco, CA*. Below is the job description and if
you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume
along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response

*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job Role: Project Manager - Private Wealth Management (PWM)*
*Location: San Francisco, CA Local (Bay Area) preferred.*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Interview: Phone,Skype*

*Project Manager - Private Wealth Management (PWM)*
Candidates for this role must have extensive experience working within an
investments/wealth organization and display a deep understanding and
appreciation for the complexities therein. Experience with discretionary
portfolio management and/or brokerage providers is essential. 6+ years as a
project manager is essential for this role. Candidates with less experience
will not be considered.

*Areas of proven understanding and competency include:*
*Investment management process:*

   - Sales
   - Planning
   - Portfolio Management & Trading
   - Operations & Settlement
   - Compliance
   - Regulatory
   - Complexities and nuances of major investment vehicles:
   - Stocks & bonds
   - Mutual funds & ETFs
   - Separate accounts
   - Alternative investments, real assets, commodities & options
   - Investments-specific tools, tasks and functions:
   - Sales pipeline management
   - Proposal generation
   - Portfolio construction & product selection
   - Portfolio analysis & optimization
   - Trading
   - Aggregated reporting
   - Corporate Actions
   - Asset Classification management & Security Master File management

*Project Manager*
*Job Description Overview: *

   - First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary
   client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting
   relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their
   financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust
   and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is
   unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our
   number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive
   advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we
   work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking
   for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment,
   First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on
   providing extraordinary service.
   - Under the general direction of the PWM Program Director, the Project
   Manager role manages Corporate Projects and/or small-to-medium Department
   Projects within the realm of Private Wealth Management. The individual
   specializes in multiple areas, is extremely adaptable and has the ability
   to manage multiple highly complex projects. The role requires a high level
   of collaboration to define scope, requirements, project governance, design,
   testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication
   skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team
   members, vendors, and other departments involved. The position may lead/and
   or direct the work of others.
   - Line of Business-Specific Requirements: Candidates for this role must
   have extensive experience working within an investments/wealth organization
   and display a deep understanding and appreciation for the complexities
   therein. Experience with discretionary portfolio management and/or
   brokerage providers is essential. 6+ years as a project manager is
   essential for this role. Candidates with less experience will not be
   considered.
   - Candidates must have experience leading highly visible projects across
   several lines of business. Experience navigating and communicating
   vertically (from executive-level to technical/detailed level) is critical.
   Optimal candidates will have a proven track record for delivering on
   complex initiatives within a challenging environment. This individual must
   possess a superior ability to peer around the corner for developing issues
   that jeopardize scope, timeline, risk, and/or budget within each project
   and between projects in the wealth management portfolio.
   - Project reporting, governance and transparency is also essential and
   must be demonstrated through previous projects and success. Attention to
   detail and an ability to convey relevant information at summary and
   detailed levels is a key factor to success in this role.

Thanks and Regards,

Sam
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7026
s...@nytpartners.com
www.nytp.com