Hello,

I trust you are well!

We have a Web (Mobile) Developer role with our Direct client, If someone
you know matches the below position please let me know and you can share
the resumes to: *di...@innocoresolutions.com <di...@innocoresolutions.com>*

**LOCALS ONLY- At this moment we are looking for Locals Only*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: **DIRECT CLIENT*

*Web/Mobile Developer- Android*

*Location: Tulsa, OK*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Phone Screen followed by F2F*

*Rate: Open on C2C Or W2*

*Job Responsibilities:*

The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites and
mobile applications, from layout to function and according to the client's
specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature
user-friendly design and clear navigation.

*Web/Mobile Developer Job Duties*

• Interact regularly with business stakeholders and management, as well as
the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting
technical problems.

• Possess strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general
web functions and standards.

• Requires constant communication with colleagues.

• Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products
and organizational units.

• Work with web development technologies (JavaScript, HTML, CSS), and
Single Page Application (SPAs) frameworks (specifically AngularJS).

• Provide hands on expertise with Web Applications and programming
languages such as C#, Java, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and API's.

• Work with hybrid mobile application development, where some aspects of
the App's UI are native and others use a WebView or Cordova / PhoneGap, and
know the tradeoffs in mobile web development and native development.

*Web/Mobile Developer Skills and Qualifications*

JavaScript, AngularJS, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Web Programming Skills,
Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User
Interface Design (UI), Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP),
API's, Java, Bootstrap, Phonegap, and Front-end UI Development

*Education/Experience*

• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required

• 5+ years’ experience required

 *Regards*

*Divya D Williams*

*972-215-0460*

*di...@innocoresolutions.com <di...@innocoresolutions.com>*

What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.