Hi Partner,

Greetings from OneAPPS.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process*.

*Role                     :          Informatica MDM Consultant*

*Location            :           Whippany NJ*

*Client                  :           INFOSYS*

*Visa                      :           H1B, GC, GC EAD and US Citizens only*

*Must Have:*

1. MDM
2. Informatica
3. Teradata

*Detailed Job Description:*

·         Extensive Knowledge on Master Data Management ConceptsDevelop and
implement MDM Solutions using Informatica MDM

·         Experience in Informatica MDM Hub Architecture and its Dataflow
Processes

·         Experience in building Master Data using Hub Console

·         At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle
for Informatica MDM projects.

·         We need someone who is HANDSON At least 4 years of experience in
Design and architecture review.

·         Should be knowledgeable in Java, Web services, DB fundamentals,
Comprehends

*Desired years of experience*:*
Above 8 years

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Client Coordination
2. Stakeholder Management
3. Project Execution

 *Parameswara Reddy*

*Recruitment Team |* *One**APPS*
*Email: **parameswara.re...@oneapps.com <parameswara.re...@oneapps.com>*

*T**:* +1. 646-558-5875| *F**:* +1.646.368.8188
115 E. 57th Street. 11th Floor, New York, NY 10022
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CE9ABA.F5165880]
*One**APPS* is an *Oracle Gold Partner* & a leading IT service provider in
*EU/USA*
*www.oneapps.com* <http://www.oneapps.com/>* |* *E-Mail Disclaimer*
<http://www.oneapps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=308>