Hi,

We have the following position. Please reply me with your updated resume
with contact details if you are interested in applying for this position.

*Job title*              : Data Modeler

*Job Location*     :  Reston, VA

*Duration       *     :  12 Months

*Job description* :

·         Need 10 Years exp profile

·         Strong Data Modeler background/experience in Dimensional and
Transactional (3rd Normal) modeling.

·         Candidate will be responsible for creating Conceptual, Logical
models and the DDL for the Physical data model. Must be hands-on with
Oracle.

·         Candidate will be leading the client and work closely with
client’s modelers.

·         Candidate preferred to be familiar with ER/Studio data modeling
tool, or Erwin

·         Candidate must be a strong communicator, excellent verbal &
written skills.

·         Candidate must be able to work in a team environment as well as
be a self-starter.

·         Should have experience with both Star schema as well as snowflake
schema

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Insoursys Inc