Hi,

I have an urgent position for one of my direct client.

Please check and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Role: Embedded Developer*

*Location : Southfield, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Job Details

*Good experience with ADAS and ECU*

1.         Understand the existing ECU architecture

2.         Understand the existing CAN stack

3.         Understand the models created in Matlab/Simulink

4.         Convert the models into executable code on ECU

5.         Test the code on ECU

6.         Performance turing

Regards,

*Shubhendru Sharma* | *SYSMIND, LLC*