Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>* or call
me at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>***168*

*Technical Lead (Mobile) Developer *

*long term contract *

*San Francisco, CA*

*Phone and Skype*

experience in developing iOS and Android Apps and deploying to Google Play
and Apple stores

*Job Description:*

·       Design and scope new projects and features and determine schedule
and team task assignments

·       Author, test, and deliver new feature code and fix issues for our
Android and iOS applications

·       Design interfaces to backend components and collaborate with
server-side developers to ensure our mobile apps integrate seamlessly with
our web and backend apps

·       Arrange timely technical reviews for other software engineers and
provide actionable feedback

·       Coordinate with offshore developers to provide technical guidance
and review

·       Effectively communicate progress and provide visibility into the
state of projects to key stakeholders

·       Identify and remove blockers

*Skill-set:*

·       Highly proficient with xCode/iOS/Objective-C/Swift development and
Java/Android Studio/Android SDK/3rd Party SDK development

·       Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software
Design Patterns and Java coding principles

·       Demonstrable experience in developing iOS and Android apps and
deploying to Google Play and Apple stores

·       Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using
Apache Commons Suite & Maven, SQL Database such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL,
PostgreSQL, No-SQL etc.

·       Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC,
Integration and Data)

·       Experience with Big Data and NoSQL databases is a big plus

·       Related DevOps tools experience a plus (e.g. Jira, Hudson, Sonar,
Jenkins etc)

·       Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed
systems

·       Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating
specific technical topics or assignments

·       Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development
tasks

·       Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a
technology and business perspective

·       Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream
implications. Continuously reflects on successes and failures to improve
performance and decision-making. Understands when change is needed

·       Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited
information and vague problem definitions

·       Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on
behalf of the team

·       Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes"
support for ideas. Pre-emptively sees downstream consequences and
effectively tailors influencing strategy to support a positive outcome.
Uses experts or other    third parties to influence.

·       Shares knowledge, power, and credit, establishing trust,
credibility, and goodwill

·       Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues
and facilitate design of solutions using critical thinking and analysis
skills and best practices. Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated
information.

·       Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with
senior leadership with confidence and clarity

·       Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows
ability to effectively delegate work.

·       Able to work under minimal supervision

·       Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal.
Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting
the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable.

*Education*: B.S/ M.S/ B.Tech/ M.Tech /B.E/ M.E /Graduate in Any
Specialization + an MBA

*Experience*: Should have a minimum of 7 years of technology experience
with at least 5 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com* <skum...@tekshapers.com>

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*