Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
for the below  role .

*Mean* *Stack Developer*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*Must Have:*

·         Hands on Mean Stack Developer who must have handled 2 to 3 main
projects on Mean Stack.

·         Engineers with 7 to 8 years’ experience on Mean Stack or at least
2 to 3 projects exposure with Mean Stack

·         Mean Stack is MongoDB database, the AngularJS front-end
framework, Express.js Web framework for Node.js and a base platform of the
Node.js runtime, rather than an operating system like Linux or Windows.

*Nice to have skills *

WebServices
Native XML Database features

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
1. Mean Stack Developer JBOSS
2. MongoDB Cassandra
3. AngularJS NodeJS

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. WebServices
2. Native XML Database features

Detailed Job Description:
Java , Angular JS, MongoDB, Cassandra, NodeJS Strong experience with Jboss
and Oracle DB Good knowledge of service automation and quality
toolsframeworks SonarQube, Agitar, FindBugs, Cobertura, Selenium etc Web
Services SOAPREST Native XML database features we are heavily using native
XMLs in CTT portfolio for profile and other capabilities Some experience in
ScrumRallyJiraConfluence

Desired years of experience*:
4-5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):
Bachelor of engineering

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. SDLC Activities Agile Process
2. Client and Team Interactions
3. Design Testing
Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users?
Yes

*Shalu Juneja* | SYSMIND, LLC
*Technical Recruiter*

[image: