*Role: Sr. JavaScript Engineer*

Location: NYC, NY

Local

Duration: 6 Months

*Responsibilities:*

   - Lead initiatives in the development of our large back office web app
   - Continue to build and scale our existing Rails services
   - Create new features, and contribute to architecture decisions
   - Identify new technologies, and techniques that could improve product
   or processes
   - Lead code reviews, contribute to team learning, and mentor more junior
   members of the team

*Requirements:*

*Essential:*

   - Knowledge and deep understanding of front-end technologies including:
   React, JavaScript, HTML, CSS
   - Strong commitment to testing and TDD practices
   - Good feel for UX and building UIs
   - Experience building and scaling applications
   - Experience working in an Agile environment
   - Comfortable working with source control, Git/Mercurial etc.

*Thanks and Regards*

Manu Priya

IDC Technologies, Inc

Work: 408-459-2496