*Hello,*

Hope you are doing good. Kindly find the attached resume of my candidate
for the position of *Business Analyst (Healthcare)* open for relocation.
Sandip is having 8+Years of IT experience with good experience in
Healthcare domain.

*Primary Skills:*

Business Analyst: *Visual Studio.Net 2003, Java, MS Project , UML, Agile,
Scrum, MS Excel, SQL Server, Windows, MS Visio, wire frames*

Kindly let me know if you need to speak to him.

*Name: Sandip Ghelani*

*Location: Santa Ana, CA.*

___

*Thanks & Regards,*