Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr. UI Developer

*Project Location*

Albany NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract To Hire

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI-T+F2F*
*No H1b*

Requirements

   - No less than 6 years of UI and Front-End Development
   - HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and frameworks such as AngularJS, EmberJS,
   NodeJS, etc
   - Having good ability to read mockups and wireframes and translate in
   webpages.
   - RESTful Services and APIs
   - Understanding and experience with Adobe Creative Suites, and wireframe
   tools
   - Ability to live in Albany, NY if not local
   - This position is not open for sponsorship

JavaScript, AngularJS

--
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Panwar