Hi Everyone,
Hope you are doing great,

We have an immediate opportunity for *Lead SDET (Software Development
Engineer in Test) at Bothell, WA.* Below is the job description and if
you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume
along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response.

*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job Role: Lead SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)*
*Location: Bothell, WA*
*Duration: 1 Year+*
*interview: Phone/Skype*
*GC - USC only.*

*Job Description:*

   - We have SDET positions with skills in Java, Appium/Selenium.
   - Expert knowledge in SDET practices and hands on experience in API/UI
   automation.
   - Strong communication skills is a must for these roles.
   - Mandatory SDET experience
   - Mandatory Java programming experience (core java with best practices
   required for automation)
   - Should be strong in implementing Selenium based framework
   - Should be able to write unit / white box level tests as well as
   functional test using Java.

Thanks and Regards,

Sam
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7026
s...@nytpartners.com
www.nytp.com