Hi,

I have a Hadoop developer position in Atlanta, GA. Send me good candidate
profile soon.

*Position : Hadoop developerLocation: *

*Atlanta , GADuration: 8-12 Weeks*

*Local candidate only*

Potential need for temp resources to work with our internal BI Systems
Team.  Specifically Hadoop Pig and Hive development.  We are working
towards the specific duration, but it could be multiple resources for a
span of 8-12 weeks.

   - Minimum 5 years of professional experience
   - Subject Matter Expert in building analytics on Hadoop
   - Strong experience with *Core Java or experience with HDFS, Map-reduce*
   - *Deep knowledge of Hive, Pig, Ambari, Tez, Sqoop*
   - Skills in performance tuning of Pig and Hive
   - Implemented solutions that required either ETL or ELT
   - Strong experience dealing with large volumes of data for batch
   processing and interactive data access
   - Intermediate Linux knowledge
   - *Strong BI/Data warehouse experience*
   - Knowledge on reporting tools such as Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects is a
   plus
   - Experience working in a Consumer Products organization preferred
   - Experience working with SAP ERP source data a plus
   - Excellent communication skills
   - Ability to work in a high pressure fast paced environment.
   - Code reviews/ensure best practices are followed
   - Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on
   complex problem

*Thanks*

Anil Kumar