*Only Green Card and Citizen with mandatory skill Dynamics CRM and
Sharepoint *

Hi

My name is …*Tarun Tyagi*………, I am a Sr. Recruiter with *Pro-Tek Consulting*.
I'm currently working with a Client of ours to fill a "*Duration* "long ---"
*job title*"--- contract opportunity in-- *location -- L*ocation. I found
your profile on a job board and I believe you would be a great fit for this
position. I would love to talk about this further at your convenience.
Please let me know when would be a good time for us to connect?

*Role : .Net Developer with MS Dynamic CRM  and Sharepoint *

*Location : **Windsor Locks, CT*

*6+ Month Contract *

*Job Description: *

The responsible personnel:

Has .NET development skills

Has M.S. Dynamics

Has understanding of SQL Database

Has SharePoint 2013

The responsible person will be responsible for but not limited to the
following project implementation tasks/activities:

Work on building new code or code changes based on the request from IT

Testing code changes

Production deployment and support

Prioritize incidents and enhancements with end-users

Participate in status calls with EU’s and project managers

Communicate system issues to user community

Technical Documentation

*Hoping to connect with you soon, *

*Thanks & Regards, Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek
Consulting | Email Id :- ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com
<ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com> | *

With 400+ Consultants and 90+ Clients, we are eager to earn your trust and
be able to represent you to our client.