*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Job Title: SAP FICO Functional Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ months                                           *

*Location: San Jose CA*

*Interview Mode : In-Person*

*Job Details:*

   - SAP FICO Functional  consultant with SAP bobj/reporting exp., Support
   role

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:*  732-767-0010 x 305 | *Direct:* 732-837-2134 | *Fax:* 732-837-2452 |

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.