Hi

My name is …*Tarun Tyagi*………, I am a Sr. Recruiter with *Pro-Tek Consulting*.
I'm currently working with a Client of ours to fill a "*Duration* "long ---"
*job title*"--- contract opportunity in-- *location -- L*ocation. I found
your profile on a job board and I believe you would be a great fit for this
position. I would love to talk about this further at your convenience.
Please let me know when would be a good time for us to connect?

*Role : Oracle BI Publisher  with Supply chain *

*Location : OH*

*Duration : 6 Month*

*Job Description :*

Following are the requirements for a strong BIP resource:

·    Expert in building BIP Extracts for Fusion Financials, Sales,
Procurement and SCM Clouds

·    Ability to customize Oracle delivered BIP reports

·    Ability to develop dashboard using OTBI

·    Ability to Create ESS Jobs

·    Ability to use BIP bursting techniques like sFTP, email etc.,

·    Strong understanding of Fusion technical architecture, proficient in
SQL or other relational databases

·    Should be able to analyze and amend Fusion code/configuration errors
in a timely and accurate.

·    Fix issues by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the
program to ensure that the desired results are produced as per the
technical and functional requirements

·    Document configurations, programs and subsequent revisions, inserting
comments in the code/documentation so others can understand the program

·    Possessing a strong development and technical analysis background in
enterprise-level integration platforms and concepts

·    Capable of working on extremely complex applications and problems

·    Conform to established GE/Oracle coding standards, follow standard
Fast works processes and review the work of other developers to ensure
quality standards are met

Determines configuration requirements for systems, analyzes and improves
performance of software programs, analyzes requirements for data exchange
between applications and other GE 3rd party systems, determines viable
programming alternatives when configuration does not meet the required
functionality and assists in developing and implementing technical standards

*Hoping to connect with you soon,*

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting | | Email Id
:- ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com <ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com> |*

With 400+ Consultants and 90+ Clients, we are eager to earn your trust and
be able to represent you to our client.