Hello,

I have an Opening for *SQL Developer*, please find the job description for
the *SQL Developer *opening. If you are interested, kindly send me your
updated resume in word format. I appreciate your time.

*Position : SQL Developer Location: **Miami, FL*

*Face to Face interview required*

*Local and GC/Citizen only*

*Required Skills: *MSQL,Transact-SQL,SSIS

*Day to Day Responsibilities/typical day look like: *

This position will report directly to the Master Data Manager for BI and
analytics team. The positions will assist in setting up and maintaining the
team’s master data warehouse and facilitate the aggregation of additional
data sources.

Candidates should have strong SQL, SSIS,T-SQL, SSMS, stored procedures.

The position will not be required to develop reports or analysis. However,
they will work alongside BI/Tableau developers and knowledge BI software
and toolsets is a plus.

*Selling Points:*

1. Working for a growing BI and analytics team in a fortune 500 company

2. Working in a highly collaborative and dynamic BI team

*What are the top 3 MUST HAVE technologies of the position?*

1. SQL, Stored procedures

2. SSIS, SSMS

3. Data aggregation, normalization, auditing

*NICE TO HAVES (OR WHAT GETS THE WIN)?*

1. SSAS experience

2. Experience in healthcare/claims industry

3. Data modeling

*Overview:*

   - Senior/Lead level skills in data warehousing and data analytics
   (Microsoft SQL server).
   - Must have very strong expert level skills in *T-SQL*, views, stored
   procedures, SQL functions, *SSIS* and *SSMS*.
   - Candidate must also have expert skill level of data aggregation, data
   normalization, data typing in addition to data audit concepts.
   - Experience or knowledge of AWS is a plus (RDS, EC2, Redshift).

*Pluses*

   - Knowledge or experience in BI software, such as Tableau and other BI
   toolsets
   - SSAS
   - Healthcare/claims background

*Best Regards,*