The One Law


The One Law is the Anthem of the Heart  (Meta Yoga)   From the Heart of
a Spirtual Master comes the calling of the human spirit, which is
calling all of us to respond.

As you read the Anthem of the Heart    THE ONE LAW, your heart and
spirit will open and become free. Read this out daily and you will grow
stronger in spirit, and clearer in mind. You will begin to perform your
own miracles, which is why you are here. This calling is unprecedented,
addressing our times in the yoga world and beyond.



James Findlay  (vishwadyadmik Aati Maha Param Jagatguru) is the
President of the European Yoga Parliament and honorary member of the
World Yoga Council.

James teaches his unique yoga in Denmark and throughout Europe. James
with open  arms welcomes those who respond with their hearts.



www.metayoga.org



BRAVEHEART



There only ever has been one law. and there  only is one law.

The law of my heart

I bow down to no one, except God, who I meet, everytime I meet a fellow

human being

I follow no law, than the law of my heart

I listen to no other authority than the authority of my heart, and the
authority of all others who have a heart.

With respect I follow and I listen and I am guided through the heart of
life

I am human - I am here

I enjoy my walk, and I enjoy my dance, and I enjoy my flight along this
life.



A "Braveheart" is someone who is not afraid of loving all the time.



A "braveheart" is someone who has the courage to remain in love even
when the odds are against them, even with the wrong people at the wrong
time.

Even when such a person is being ridiculed, underestimated, ignored or
denied.



A "braveheart" is someone who knows love and shares it openly, who
trusts life but is not only naive but wise and "takes nothing for
granted" even love itself.



A "braveheart" is someone who has the patience to remain in love,
maintain love and create love.

It is equally a matter of respect to oneself as it is "a way of being"
But firstly "a way of being" - an unshakable way of being.

A "braveheart" decides not when to give love, when to withdraw love or
deny themselves or others love.



There is no preference

no favourite- people. times or places.



A "braveheart" is not unique in the sense, of training and discipline,(
though this can help) but unique in the "way for being" and the way of
being for us all here is simple---being human.



All are fundamentally seeking for who they already are. embracing others
physically, or in deeds or words, reminds them and ourselves of who we
are.



A "braveheart" never gives up, or gives in, or turns their back on what
is happening!

A "braveheart" walks straight for it, in a straight line, meets all
things face on when completing the circle of completion. The path of
Completion.



A "Braveheart" is a "Champion" of Love, and carries in one's heart "the
blazing Sun"



A "braveheart" is empowered, and empowers others



Love is the "Stone of God" And it is the Sword in the Stone, Do we have
the courage "braveheart" to draw the sword up and out, and shows it



"To show love is the most difficult…and easiest thing you can
ever do."



Hear the drum beat, deep and slow, rhythm, unstoppable as long as you
will be here...... your very own heart.



Love beats as a drum within us all

Listen to your own realisation

love…. is… your own heart.





Why are you waiting for the signs?

Have you forgotten ..you are the sign



Why are you waiting for some miracle to happen?

Have you forgotten...you are the miracle..thats happening.



Never let anyone ever ever... take away... your  Human Spirit!



"Braveheart"




--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.


Reply via email to