Dear Members of the International Yoga Federation,

I have attended the yoga courses of the MISA school for 13 years, and I have
also been a
teacher of this school between 2003 and 2007, which is why I am a member of
this group.
I have left this school last year in summer after finding out some very strange
things that
are happening in this organisation, and I would like to confirm that, to my
knowledge,
most of the accusations against the MISA school and its leaders are true.
I will keep my message as short as possible, and I will limit my affirmations
to the things
that I know that are true and which I have been able to verify.
Regarding the "tantric educational movies", I would like to specify that I have
purchased
the Giant Tantra Sex Box in November last year, and this is still available on
the market, as
you can verify for yourselves by clicking for example the following link, which
is only one
of the sellers:
http://www.topporno.dk/product_info.php?
cPath=1&products_id=59&osCsid=18af9f99c219f93a2b6f88ed8eb93f42
This box includes four movies, and I have recognised colleagues of mine and
yoga
teachers from the MISA school in all of them, one of them being Mr. Mihai
Stoian, who did
not use his real name, but the name of Paul Diamond. However, he can be very
easily
recognised. Two of these movies: Erotic Secrets and Secrets of Seduction,
include video-
clips that where filmed either during the yoga camps or at some special shakti
groups, and
they were shown in the school on different occasions to a large number of
people. The
movie Exaltation of pee was filmed in the yoga camp in Costinesti, and the
girls were
participants in the Miss Shakti Contest. They were told it was a secret test of
this
competition and that the only person to watch them was Mr. Gregorian Bivolaru,
the leader
of the school. How they got and are still on the porno market is perhaps at
this moment
less relevant. I would only like you to ponder, why a so-called "spiritual
teacher" would like
his female followers to be filmed performing sexual perversions, as you can see
in this
movie, be it for private use or not. For me this is impossible to understand.
However, this is not the most serious thing that is happening at the moment.
Mr. Bivolaru
keeps inviting young and attractive women who are students of the school to
have sex
with him in order to initiate them as shaktis. As he never uses protection,
there are more
and more women who report having been infected by him with sexually transmitted
diseases. Although he has repeatedly been informed about this situation, he
continues to
deny and keeps spreading the diseases.
I leave it up to you to decide whether this is a spiritual attitude, and
whether you would
like to continue to support this organisation.
I am at your disposal for any further questions you might have.
Sincerely,
Mihaela Frincu