International Yoga Federation is a non-profit tax-exempt organization founded
in 1987, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions, the
diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices throughout the world.
Our mission is to lead the global yoga community (world-wide yoga community),
set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold the teachings of
yoga.
Executive Council 2010-2014
Swamini Gauri
President of International Yoga Federation
2010 - 2014
Swamini Gauri is the world-wide President of International Yoga Federation
(2010-2014).
President: Swamini Gauri 2010 to 2014
Secretary General: Swamini Padma
Director of Administration and Finance: Swamini Lakshmi
Director Saraswati Devi

International HQ at Montevideo, Uruguay
International Yoga Federation is the largest yoga organization in the world and
is open to all yogis and yoga organizations.. IYF supports the minimum
international standards for yoga teachers from 1987.
>From 1987, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship,
>sensitivity and support of different approaches to yoga and an equal voice for
>every member of the Global Yoga Community
HQ in Europe

Av de Madrid,28-1º Dtº  1000-196 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone Us: 00351 21 848 56 90 - 91 405 45 52    HQ in America

Oribe 1398. Fray Bentos, Rio Negro - Uruguay.
Phone Us: 005982 95357712