Namaste
this is to clarify that we have nothing to do with Ananda Balayogi Bhavani have
had some very bad mails from their rishiculture yahoogroups in the past days
that are totally disrespectful of the work done by  Continental, International
and National Yoga Federations for the past 76 years despite their initial base
being the work of world yoga communtity, they have scant regard for anything
traditional doesnt support the unhealthy and political method of functioning of
the Ananda Gitananda Groups and Ananda Balayogi Bhavani and hence is
disassociating permanently from it in anyway
Continental and National Yoga Federations specialy in America and Europe family
associating with them as requested to remove Ananda Balayogi Bhavani  from IYF
for his boicot with his groups from Italy  to IYF.  Last World Conference
Flavio Shivananda, Gopalji and Ananda work again european yoga alliance and
european yoga union. If you or other
maintaining any contact or relationship with the Ananda Balayogi Bhavani  that
doesnt recognise the work of Continental and National Yoga Federations is not
acceptable to all. Ananda Balayogi Bhavani lead the boicot to IYF and anothers
international yoga bodies but the Continental and National Yoga Federations
doesnt support the unhealthy and political method of functioning of the Ananda
Gitananda Groups. Ananda lead the Indian Yoga Federation in his war against
Yoga Federation of India of KC Sharma and Asian Union of Yoga of Jaydav. I send
my support to the new democratic executive board of Asian Union of Yoga, South
Asiana Union of Yoga and Yoga Confedeeration of India. And all Continental and
National Yoga Federations
choice is of course yours but dont say i havent warned you
all the best.
Swami Ramananda
---------------------------
Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav (India) is the new president of Asian Union of Yoga and
Saumik Bera (Singapore) the vicepresident.

Dr Gopalji former president and Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavani former vicepresident
of this organization never registered. Dr. Gopal ji and nd Dr Ananda Balayogi
Bhavani (Indian Yoga Fedeeration and Gitananda Yoga) never declare at before
the names of board of directors of Asian Union of Yoga nor given the any type
of membership or representation to any Person / Asian National Federation /
Yoga organization / International
organization director in this organization

jaydeepsinh jadhav
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:11:23 -0700

Asian Union of Yoga

As per the AGM of Asian Union of Yoga the Board Member of Asian Union of Yoga
for year 2010-2014 is as

PRESIDENT:-
Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav (India)

VICE PRESIDENT:-
Saumik Bera (Singapore)

SECRETARY GENERAL:-
Prof. Syed Sakhawat Ali (Pakistan)

MEMBER:-
Mrs.Roongngpa Jaisin (Thailand)
Mrs.Soho Kamya (Japan)
Mr.Sudhkaran Dhinan (HongKong)
Mr.Gooran (Iran)
Mr.Md. Harun (Bangaladesh)
Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav
President:-
Yoga Confederation of Commonwealth
Asian Union of Yoga
South Asian Yoga Federation
Maharashtra Yoga Association
Secretary General:-
Yoga Confederation of India
____________________________________
Dear President/ Secretary General

 IYF & IFYS & All International Yoga Lovers

Namaskar,

We feel very

bad to expose the respectable personality but here it is the time is come to
aware all of you about the facts of Asian Union of Yoga & Dr. Gopal ji

 Coz he breaches our trust, love and lovely familiar relations and his own
promises those he gives us and our all national/state organization and its
members. Now all Indians those who knows him closely/personally they are go
against him, nobody support him in India it is the facts.

Only Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav giving him all support of economical, political,
social, organizational, administrational, etc and even support as providing the
98% yoga players from Maharashtra state only and I collect 1-2players from
other states on my relation and send with him to participate in all
international yoga events which is conducted by IYF & IFYS from 2004 in Latin
America & Europe as Indian National Team. You can any time verify the all
participants names & their city & state, these all are my students. From 2004
nobody gives him any kind of support. Coz he requesting me please send the yoga
players with me otherwise they (IYF & IFYS) dont give me respect if I am going
without participants coz I am represent the large nation and not able to bring
single participants, so please keep my image.

While you are sit on the responsible post its increases your responsibilities,
loyalty, willing to strictly follow the rules & regulations and procedures in
personal life and implementing that same to others for smoothly working of such
organization.

 We are requesting you please dont look this matter as the massy politics; its
the reality of modern yogi and its behavior of respectable, honorable yogic
persons personality, who is the generation of that renowned Yoga Master who
fights for National freedom, and does sacrifices in his life for others and put
the example of Sacrifice & as a good yoga master. Dr. Gopal ji is the real
example of that fake yogic qualities and it shows his acts how he using
peoples, their emotions in his real life with using double faces for the power,
fame and money is important in his life and put the new angle of modern
commercial Yogi apart that real yogis real qualities of responsible, follower
the procedure, sacrifice, truthfulness, loyalty, keeping the own word, anything
do for keep the promise, activeness, willing to do for others, etc.

  From you know the name of Asian union of Yoga and its president of Dr.
Gopalji this organization never registered or never having any executive board
member other than him. so it was fake and not registrered as before it is
register by Dr.Jaydeepsinh Jadhav at Pune.

 Only Dr.Gopal ji is self declared president of Asian Union of Yoga and nobody
with him other than him himself in this organization.

 Dr. Gopal ji never declare at before the names of board of directors of Asian
Union of Yoga nor given the any type of membership or representation to any
Person / Asian National Federation / Yoga organization / International
organization director in this organization.

He never called an AGM or even calls an Executive Board meeting and declares
publically or on public portal coz it never forms on ground/registered nor
having any base it’s only run/work on words of Gopal ji coz nobody member in
Asian Union of Yoga other than Gopal ji.

He used this name of Asian Union of Yoga for his personal interest only. He
works fakely with using the name of Asian Union of Yoga.

 He never does any activity by the name of Asian Union of Yoga in Asia.

 Even we just surprise when we are informed recently from last few yrs by the
IYF & IFYS that Asian Union of Yoga & Yoga Confederation of India never pay the
Annual Membership of IYF & IFYS but he collect the fund from us to submit such
membership. Gopalji told us that he always paid such membership fees in advance
but on demands he never shows the receipts and he told us that only you put
trust on me coz I am the President of IFYS & Vice President of IYF.

 He never do anything to promote & popular yoga or established the yoga
organization, National Yoga Federation in Asian Countries nor he visited any
single country for this Nobel purpose. Coz he wants only power and wish that
nobody challenge him or try to make hurdles in his way to sit on the post of as
director of IYF & IFYS. Only this is the reason to not register the Asian Union
of Yoga.

 Now after under pressure and request of Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav, Secretary
General Yoga Confederation of India and former Secretary General of Asian Union
of Yoga he was ready to register this organization and he gives authority and
suggestion by his own handwriting with his sign to Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav to
register such organization at Pune, Maharashtra State, India.

 Then Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav takes the initiative and uses his personal
relations & resources and conducts first Asian Yoga Championships at Thailand
and try to promote& popular  the Yoga & Yoga Sports under the banner of Asian
Union of Yoga and under the authority of IFYS, to promote the International
Federation of Yoga Sports. That was the first activity of Asian Union of Yoga.

  All rules & regulations and constitutions of Yoga Confederation of India &
Asian Union of Yoga are made by Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav.

 Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav sending you also one sample copy of proposed rules &
regulations and constitutions for IYF & IFYS.

Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav

 Secretary General,

 Yoga Confederation of India

 Delhi:- 09911305503

 Maharashtra: - 09226171399, 09850856066

 Personal Email:- jaydeepsinhjad...@yahoo.com

 Webside:- www.wix.com/ Yogaofindia/ Yoga-Confederati on-of-India

www.yogaofindia. org

------------------------------------

International Yoga Federation http://www.internationalyogafederation.net/ is a
non-profit tax-exempt organization founded in1987, celebrates the authentic
yoga teachings of all traditions, the diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga
practices throughout the world. From 1987, the emphasis has been on mutual
tolerance, respect, friendship, sensitivity and support of different approaches
to yoga and an equal voice for every member of the Global Yoga Community.
International Yoga Federation is the largest yoga organization in the world and
is open to all yogis and yoga organizations.

International Yoga Federation admits yoga organizations as members in two
categories which form the General Assembly:
http://www.internationalyogafederation.net/membership.html

A) Full Member for yoga organisations working in the field of yoga, yogatherapy
or ayurveda. (U$ 160 per year) or (US$ 800 per LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP)" Have
right to vote at the General Assembly"

B) Adherent Member or Registered School (Adherent Members) working in the field
of yoga, yogatherapy or ayurveda. (U$ 140 per year) or (US$ 550 per LIFE TIME
MEMBERSHIP) " Have right a voice at the General Asembly"

International Yoga Registry for Yoga Teachers
www.internationalyogaregistry.org

Registered Individual Yoga Teachers or Schools. Individual Yoga Teachers or
Schools can be register for 140 Dollars on time in your life. This is available
for one time payment.
Send your fee to
Intermediary Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA NEW YORK
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
ABA: 026009593
Beneficiary Bank: Banco Itaú Uruguay S.A.
Swift Code: ITAUUYMM
Account: 6550245101
to: International Yoga Federation/Federacion Internacional de Yoga
Account: 1182845

If you need the International Yoga Teachers Card pYahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: