--- Begin Message ---

Don`t be -- IMHO, IMHO. Let me say somethings more positive: at least he is
promoting SW; and check out main page for his own nice artwork:
http://outfarpress.com/

He does include a link to WOR ---- the original Angelfire site and a lot more
old info, such as SW schedules from 10 years ago

73, Glenn

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 2:24:49 AM GMT, Walter Salmaniw