Location: Morristown, NJ (USA)
Date: 21.–22.4.2017
Deadline: 10.3.2017

Acceptance of proposal will be mailed within 2 weeks or earlier to
participants. Earlier submission would be highly appreciated.

Please email the abstract (150words) with a title to:
chandanac...@gmail.com
Copy to: iccsaexcha...@gmail.com

Deadline to submit: March 10, 2017

Subtopics:

Human Rights and Democracy, Genocide, Gender Equality, Child Labor,
Land and Human Rights, Human Rights in the World of Communism,
Natural Law and Natural Rights, The Holocaust, Domestic Violence,
Forced Labor and Trafficking, Targeted Killings and Drones, Morality
and Spirituality, Ethical Pluralism, Virtue Ethics, Categorical
Imperative in Kant, Taoist Morality, Comparative Ethics, Ethics in
Hinduism, Buddhist Ethics, Rectification of Names in Confucianism,
Situational Ethics, Environmental Ethics, Ethics of Globalized World,
God and Absolute, Gnosticism  and Mysticism, Dialogues between
Christianity and Buddhism, Dialogues between Christianity and Judaism
and Islam, Religious Pluralism, Nihilism Gender and Spirituality,
Feminist and Ecological Spirituality, Ecological Wisdom, Secular
Spirituality, Spiritual Naturalism, Spirituality in Post Modern
world, Atheism, etc.

Subtopics are suggestive only.

Advisory Board Members:

Yolanda Espina (Portugal), Tommi Lehtonen (Finland), Debkumar
Mukhopadhyya (India), Deven Patel (USA), Nina Petek (Slovenia),
Rizwan Rahman (India), Ming Shao (China), Richard Vulich (USA), Su
Chen Wu (Taiwan), Yanling Xu (China)

Scholars from different corners of the world join our conferences.
The Cambridge Scholars Press has published seven books co-edited by
members of our advisory board from selected papers from our last
conferences. We also publish papers in our Journal of Indian
Philosophy and Religion.

Conference website:
https://sites.google.com/a/lclark.edu/sipr/sipr/nj