Location: Rockville, MD (USA)
Date: 16.–17.10.2017
Deadline: 21.8.2017

We gladly invite you to attend the International Conference The
Future of Religion and Peace which will be held at Johns Hopkins
University, in Montgomery County Campus, Rockville, MD, October
16-17, 2017.

The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates
an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all
around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting
relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and
researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the
developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an
interdisciplinary approach.

Topics include, but are not limited to:

- Theology
- Religious Studies
- Peace Studies
- Human Rights
- Religious Freedom
- Cultural Studies
- Studies on Intolerance
- Discrimination and Terrorism
- The Separation of State and Religion Studies
- Political Science
- History
- Studies on Globalization
- Ethics
- Legal Studies
- Liberty Studies
- Bible Studies
- Arts and Humanities Studies
- State and Religion
- Religion and Society
- The Politics of Religion
- Interfaith Dialogue
- Culture and Religion
- Research on Persecution and so on.

Deadlines

Abstract submission:
August 21, 2017

Acceptance Notification:
1 week after abstract submission

Full papers submission:
September 15, 2017

Venue

The conference will be held at Johns Hopkins Montgomery County Campus
which is located just 20 miles north of Washington, DC off I-270 and
Shady Grove Road.

Conference website:
http://rais.education/the-future-of-religion-and-peace/