Location: Kolkata (India)
Date: 7.–9.1.2019
Deadline: 31.7.2018

Directed and organized by the Institute of Cross Cultural Studies and
Academic Exchange, Society for Indian Philosophy and Religion, Elon,
NC, USA.

Subtopics:

Globalization and Trade, World as Global Village, Globalization and
Colonization, Globalization and Consumerism, Global Ethics, Politics
of Globalization, Society and Culture, Culture and Morality, Language
and Cultural Identity, E-Culture, Sociology of Culture, Semiotics of
Culture, Cultural Relativism, Culture and Ethnology, Cultural
Diplomacy, Folk Culture, Material Culture, Culture of War, Transfer
of Culture, Morality: Nature or Culture, Culture and Morals, Culture
and Global Ethics, Theology of Culture, Globalization of Culture,
Deontological and Consequentialist Ethics, Virtue Ethics, Morality
and Spirituality, Ethics of Atheism, Trauma and Spiritual Healing,
God less Religion, Mindful Meditation, Gender and Spirituality,
Feminist and Ecological Spirituality, Secular Spirituality, Spiritual
Naturalism, Spirituality in Post Modern world, Atheism, etc.

Topics are only suggestive and not exhaustive.

Deadline to submit abstract (150 words): July 31st, 2018.

Acceptance of proposal will be mailed within 2 weeks or earlier to
participants.

Email your abstract (150 words, along with the title of your
presentation and current affiliation) to:
chandanac...@gmail.com

Copy to:
iccsaexcha...@gmail.com

Scholars from different corners of the world join our conferences. The
Cambridge Scholars Press has published seven books co-edited by
members of our advisory board from selected papers from our last
conferences. We also publish papers in our Journal of Indian
Philosophy & Religion if the theme of the paper is in the area of
publication of the Journal.

Scholars can bring their students to join the undergraduate
competition and “Encounter India program”.

Undergraduates can submit papers for international competition. Best 2
papers selected will be awarded a discounted short trip inside India
along with free tickets to cultural programs.

Advisory Board:
Yolanda Espina (Portugal), Tommi Lehtonen (Finland), Debkumar
Mukhopadhyya (India), Deven Patel (USA), Nina Petek (Slovenia),
Rizwan Rahman (India), Ming Shao (China), Richard Vulich (USA), Su
Chen Wu (Taiwan), Yanling Xu (China)

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/societyforindianphilosophyandreligion

Conference website:
http://iccsa.wordpress.com/upcoming-events/

Contact:

Chandana Chakrabarti, Ph.D., Executive Director
Institute for Cross Cultural Studies and Academic Exchange
PO Box 79
Elon, NC 27244
USA
Phone: +1 336 350-5639