Call for Publications

Theme: Diversity in Philosophy
Publication: Symposion: Theoretical and Applied Inquiries in
Philosophy and Social Sciences
Date: Special Issue (November 2020)
Deadline: 30.4.2020

special issue will be co-edited by Helen Beebee and Anne-Marie
McCallion.

Contributions can be on any issue related to diversity in philosophy,
and from any philosophical perspective or tradition (analytic,
continental, history of philosophy, work based on empirical findings,
pedagogical and curriculum issues, etc.). Papers should not normally
be more than 8,000 words (including bibliography), although we will
consider longer papers (absolute maximum: 12,000 words) if the range
or complexity of the subject-matter demands it.

Please submit your paper, prepared for anonymous review, by 30 April
2020, to:
helen.bee...@manchester.ac.uk

Do let one of us know if you have any questions.

Co-editors:

Helen Beebee
Email: helen.bee...@manchester.ac.uk

Anne-Marie McCallion