Call for Publications

Theme: Space and Place
Publication: Roczniki Humanistyczne
Date: Vol.11, No. 68, 2020
Deadline: 15.5.2020

The forthcoming issue of Roczniki Humanistyczne (Annals of Arts),
vol.11 (Anglica), 2020 will be devoted to one of the most contested
and varied topics in the humanities, i.e. Space and Place.
Contemporary researchers treat these categories both within the
limits of their respective specialities as well as at the interface
of such scholarly fields as geography, sociology, cultural studies,
literary theory and criticism, ethnography, media and urban studies.
With this in view, we invite the scholars of diverse fields of
humanities willing to contribute their papers on all aspects relating
to the leitmotif of the current issue. The profile of our magazine
especially favours papers which will investigate the space and place
of/in a literary text or any text of culture with its specific
historical/cultural idiosyncrasy or universality. We invite papers
pertaining to cultural, historical and literary dimensions of spatial
criticism in all English speaking countries of any historical period
from Anglo-Saxon through contemporary times.

We accept only unpublished research papers of high scientific
quality. Contributions should be submitted to dr Kamil Rusiłowicz:
krusilow...@gmail.com and dr hab. Sławomir Wącior: wac...@kul.pl. The
submission deadline for the current issue is 15 May, 2020.

General information:

1. The manuscript should not exceed 40000 characters with spaces
(including abstracts, key words, and the list of works cited).

2. The article should follow the latest Modern Language Association
(MLA) citation and format style.

3. Authors are requested to include an abstract of approximately
150-words, and a list of key words.

4. Author’s information, in a separate file, should include: full
name, title of the article, academic degree, affiliation, address for
correspondence, and e-mail.

5. The article should be submitted in two versions: as a .doc and
a .pdf. The author’s name should be omitted from the article for peer
review.

Contact:

Kamil Rusilowicz
Department of American Literature and Culture
John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
Email: krusilow...@gmail.com