Location: Online
Date: 1.–12.12.2020

The Critical Computation Bureau is pleased to invite you to the
online symposium Recursive Colonialism, Artificial Intelligence, and
Speculative Computation, which will take place between the 1st and
the 12th of December, 2020.

The event is funded by the Trinity College of Arts and Sciences (Duke
University) in partnership with Social Policy and Practice
(University of Pennsylvania) and the Department of Humanities and
Social Sciences (Università degli Studi di Napoli L’Orientale).

RCAISC2020 aims to provide interventions in the technopolitics of
racial capitalism and its recursive regeneration, mixing together
critical and creative practices and borrowing models and methods from
philosophy of technology, black studies, political theory, computer
science and information theory, media aesthetics, cultural and
digital media theories.

The event will include dialogues, panel discussions, screenings and
soundz, featuring (among others) Denise Ferreira da Silva, Jasbir
Puar, Ravi Sundaram, Ramon Amaro, Iain Chambers, Steve Goodman /
Kode9, Francois Knoetze, Larry Achiampong & David Blandy and many
more.

- The full program is available at:
  https://recursivecolonialism.com/

- All events are free of charge.

- Dialogues and Panel Discussions will be hosted on Zoom. Please
  register here for one or more events and you will be provided with
  Zoom links before the event:
  https://www.eventbrite.com/o/the-critical-computation-bureau-31805622717

- Music events will premiere on RCAISC YouTube channel. Feel free to
  subscribe:
  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsi5DAT2sORey3lPjDFwrjg/about

- Links to screenings will be shared on our website and through our
  social media profiles. Feel free to follow RCAISC on Facebook and
  Instagram and check out for the latest updates:
  https://www.facebook.com/recursivecolonialism/
  https://www.instagram.com/recursivecolonialism/

- The official facebook event is available here:
  https://www.facebook.com/events/721958742062376/

We look forward to welcoming you at RCAISC 2020!

The Critical Computation Bureau
(Luciana Parisi, Ezekiel Dixon-Romàn, Tiziana Terranova, Oana Parvan,
Brian D’Aquino)

Website of the Symposium:
https://recursivecolonialism.com