Ref: Apakah tidak bernilai  manusia beraliran Shia? Bagaimana dengan yang lain? 
Click situs untuk melihat video footage:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/02/2013216133651823848.html


      Dozens dead in bomb attack on Quetta's Shia  
     
      At least 79 people killed in attack on vegetable market that targeted 
members of Hazara community in southwestern city.
      Last Modified: 16 Feb 2013 21:25  




      Women and children were among the casualties in bombing in Pakistan's 
insurgency-hit southwest, officials said
     
      A bomb in southwestern Pakistan has killed at least 79 and left more than 
200 others injured, activists in Balochistan have reported.

      The improvised explosive device, which was attached to a motorbike 
outside a vegetable market in Quetta, targeted Pakistan's minority Shia 
population.

      A local shop owner in Quetta told Al Jazeera he was 50 metres from the 
blast site.

            Quetta attacks
            Since January 10, more than 204 people have died in attacks in the 
southwestern city. The majority of the victims have been from the Shia minority.

             January 10: 117 killed, over 200 injured Alamdar Road
             January 12: 2 killed on Brewery Road
             January 15: 3 killed in Bakra Mandi
             January 19: 4 killed in Khameesa Khan Bugti area
             January 21: 3 killed near Saryab Road
             January 23: 1 killed in fighting
             January 24: 2 barbers killed
             January 25: 7 bodies found outside Quetta 
             February 7: 3 killed in Archar Road gunfight
             February 9: 1 killed in Kachlak
             February 16: at least 79 killed in Hazara Town

           
      "It was close to sunset when I heard the blast. The market is entirely 
closed now."

      Activists say women and children were shopping for groceries in the 
Hazara Town enclave at the time of the attack.

      "Rescuers and volunteers are hesitant to go near the blast site for fear 
of another explosion", Haider Changezi, a Shia activist in Pakistan, told Al 
Jazeera.

      The fear of follow-up attacks targeting the Hazara Shia population comes 
a month after twin blasts killed at least 90 people on Almadar Road, another 
highly Hazara area of the provincial capital of Balochistan.

      Hospital sources tell Al Jazeera that many of the wounded are in critical 
condition and that the death toll is likely to rise.

      "We have recovered more dead bodies from the debris of a collapsed 
      building. The death toll has now risen to 79," Wazir Khan Nasir, a local 
police officer, told the AFP news agency.

      Al Jazeera's Imtiaz Tyab, reporting from Islamabad, said the entire area 
of the attack in Hazara Town has been cordoned off by security officials.

      "Nobody can get in, nobody can get out" of the enclave.

      Hazara Town, one of two Hazara enclaves in Quetta, is considered to be 
less economically affluent than Almadar Road, "poor families suffered", 
Changezi told Al Jazeera.

      Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, the banned pro-Sunni sectarian group, has claimed 
responsibility for Saturday's attack.

      The group also claimed responsibility for the January 10 twin bombings 
that killed more than 90 and led to a 76-hour sit-in demanding protection from 
the targeted killings.It has been banned since 2001.

      Last year was the deadliest so far for Pakistan's Shia community, which 
accounts for 20 percent of the population, with more thsn 400 people dead in 
targeted killings. Violence has been especially intense in Balochistan.
     


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Kirim email ke