Hi all,

I've been corresponding with Val Brown about an issue we have both been
grappling with and we have a question (well, two really!) that we would
like to ask of the IntSci group:

Has anyone had success with ways to work within complex projects that
can open up fixed positions and enable transformative change?   We would
like to start a dialogue on ways and means to effect transformative
change.

We could start by agreeing that any effective intervention must be time
and place based, with the process and actions being chosen by those
involved and affected. What we are looking for is contributions to the
set of processes already in use which are structured and disciplined -
i.e., they have already been trialled in a number of contexts and been
found to be useful in helping people explore the contexts and
consequences of the situations they are trying to deal with.

(And here's the second question ;-)):

Would it be useful to others in the mailing list if we get to hear about
some examples of how different people have used different processes for
exploring and re-framing issues and going on achieve transformative
action?

Thanks,

Wendy

P Think before you print
This e-mail transmission and any attachments that accompany it may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from
disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, or you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use or
retention of this communication or its substance is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately reply to the author
via e-mail that you received this message by mistake and also permanently
delete the original and all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your
computer. Thank you.